SkateboardersHQ is growing and I could use some help. I’m looking for writers that know a thing or two about skateboarding, and/or snowboarding.
Write About Skateboarding or Snowboarding and Get Paid
If you are interested please fill out the contact form below, make sure to mention the word banana in the catchy title.
Applicants that make it through the initial selection process will receive a short 500-word PAID assignment. This will help me to determine if there is a match. After that you’ll receive a detailed instruction video and further guidance.
If you are interested please fill out the contact form below,. I am looking for very experienced skateboarders and snowboarders. You know the industry and follow it closely.
Applicants that make it through the initial selection process will receive a short 500-word assignment. This will help me to determine if there is a match.
- I need at least 3 articles a month.
- I need skaters, and snowboarders with at least 10 years of experience. If you don’t skate or snowboard, this is not for you.
- You know about the industry and at least have a few favorite skaters/snowboarders that inspire you.
- You need to provide examples of previous work and a bit SEO savy or willing to learn. BA in English works for me.
- The content will belong to SkateboardersHQ once you received your payment. You earn 5 cts (USD) per word.
- Articles need to be original and well researched, I will check for plagiarism occasionally as I don’t like to get sued ;).
- Be aware that writing can be a mindf*ck. 1200 words seems easy, but 3500 word articles are a challenge. I’ll provide instructions, no worries! It will be a ghost writing gig for now.
- Make sure to read this page carefully and follow the instructions. If not it goes straight into the bin, sorry.
- You’ll get a reply within 7 days, if you didn’t miss the instructions.
I’m an aged skateboarder and I still shred responsibly. I started skateboarding 25 years ago but also love surfing, snowboarding, or anything that involves a board.